Outstanding RFDs
Paul Cummins
2019-09-25 14:03:00 UTC
Could Control please list any outstanding RFDs, when convenient.

I will be putting forward a management RFD shortly.
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
Stephen Cole
2019-09-25 14:08:24 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Could Control please list any outstanding RFDs, when convenient.
I will be putting forward a management RFD shortly.
Vote Paul!
--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Moomin
2019-09-26 13:03:32 UTC
Same frequency ?
Stephen Cole
Brian Gaff
2019-09-26 15:50:05 UTC
And this inis in the DIY group because???
Brian
--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
Same frequency ?
Stephen Cole
2019-09-26 16:24:26 UTC
Post by Brian Gaff
And this inis in the DIY group because???
Because Paul’s a wanker.
Wm
2019-09-30 00:17:20 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Paul Cummins
Could Control please list any outstanding RFDs, when convenient.
I will be putting forward a management RFD shortly.
Vote Paul!
You made sense once.

That time has passed.

Shush, please.