That Welsh undertaker, Dai The Death? :)
gareth evans
2021-02-01 14:23:50 UTC
Now that Cole has resumed his childish attention-seeking
abuse in URA, is that a sign that his attempt to seem to
be mature by being the proponent of a moderated NG
is now spiralling out of the sky?
Bernie
Are you off your medication again, Gareth?
Roger Hayter
2021-02-01 18:49:06 UTC
Post by gareth evans
Now that Cole has resumed his childish attention-seeking
abuse in URA, is that a sign that his attempt to seem to
be mature by being the proponent of a moderated NG
is now spiralling out of the sky?
No-one cares what happens in okra.
Roger Hayter
Roger Hayter
2021-02-01 19:28:50 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by gareth evans
Now that Cole has resumed his childish attention-seeking
abuse in URA, is that a sign that his attempt to seem to
be mature by being the proponent of a moderated NG
is now spiralling out of the sky?
No-one cares what happens in okra.
Thank you autocorrect. I care about okra rather more than about ukra.
Roger Hayter
Spike
2021-02-02 09:00:19 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Roger Hayter
No-one cares what happens in okra.
Thank you autocorrect. I care about okra rather more than about ukra.
I like ukha.
Spike
gareth evans
2021-02-01 19:37:11 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by gareth evans
Now that Cole has resumed his childish attention-seeking
abuse in URA, is that a sign that his attempt to seem to
be mature by being the proponent of a moderated NG
is now spiralling out of the sky?
No-one cares what happens in okra.
Ladies' Fingers? Masty slimy vegetables!

But the behaviour of a proponent is very much of interest
to those who might be hooked up as stool pigeons.
Bernie
2021-02-01 19:48:43 UTC
On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 19:37:11 +0000
Post by gareth evans
On 1 Feb 2021 at 14:23:50 GMT, "gareth evans"
Post by gareth evans
Now that Cole has resumed his childish attention-seeking
abuse in URA, is that a sign that his attempt to seem to
be mature by being the proponent of a moderated NG
is now spiralling out of the sky?
No-one cares what happens in okra.
Ladies' Fingers? Masty slimy vegetables!
But the behaviour of a proponent is very much of interest
to those who might be hooked up as stool pigeons.
I'm on your side, Gareth.

I'm sure that you wouldn't have sent the police round to his house
once, and threatened to send social services around a number of times if
it wasn't important.